Monday, July 25, 2011

We’ve Got Spirit, Yes We Do!

So, judging by all the cute blogs I’ve found out there, you teachers are a rather stylish crew. You want your classrooms cute, your printables cute, so it stands to reason that you like yourselves to be cute, too…am I right? I’m here to help with that today. One of my favorite etsy shops is My Pink Polkadots by Jennifer Stubbs. Jennifer is located in Katy, Texas and she makes the cutest jewelry! She has made some Disney stuff for me and last year I got her to do a custom school necklace for my best friend and I.
I just love this necklace and her detail is amazing! She added such fun little beads that really make this necklace special! I love Jennifer’s stuff so much I decided that I will give one away when I reach 100 followers! I talked to Jennifer and she is going to design a custom necklace for the winner. She will use your school colors and mascot, or whatever you want her to do! She’s even offered free shipping- so sweet! Can’t wait to reach the big 100! That’s a really big deal for a new lil’ blogger like myself!

0 comments: