Thursday, July 21, 2011

Shoe Unit!

I love the blogging community (I've just recently joined) because you don't have to recreate the wheel. For years, my teacher friends and I have said, "Somebody else has probably already made this, but here we are doing it..." Anyway, one of the things I've tried to accomplish over the years is to work smarter, not harder.

Which brings me to a cute little unit I have just discovered all about shoes! What first grader doesn't love his/her shoes? Mrs. Tabb over at Another Day In First Grade has designed a cute shoe unit that could be incorporated into the first weeks of school...Click here to check it out!

I love how all these teachers are so willing to share what they have created on Teachers Pay Teachers and Teacher's Notebook. And, it's finally time for teachers to be compensated for all of the hard work they put in on all these teacher-created materials! Thanks, Mrs. Tabb for your great idea!