Thursday, July 14, 2011

Linky Party?!

Oh, y’all- I’m learning so much about this alternate blog-i-verse…
OK, Yearn4Learning is having a Blog Mixer Linky Party- a chance for us to find new blog friends. Here’s what you do: link up and find:
1. A blogger who is a "New Kid on the Blog" (Let's say someone who has blogged 2 months or less and has less than 200 followers)
2. Post a blogger in your same grade level
3. Post a blogger in a different grade level
4. It's all about the button. Find a cute blog button and post it.

Here are my picks:
1. Lauren Blackmon over at the Weekly Hive has 48 followers, but hopefully soon it will be lots more!
2. Cara Carroll at The First Grade Parade is in my grade level. I know she’s pretty popular already, but I kind of feel like I owe her love because she’s the first blog I found when I was looking for ideas. Super cute stuff, here, folks and if you stalk her other blogs, you can learn some awesome recipes! Smilehttp://thefirstgradeparade.blogspot.com/
3. I hope this counts: Shannon Long is a technologist and has a kick-apple technology blog. She also some some uh-ma-zing finds on Pinterest. http://technologyrocksseriously.blogspot.com/
4.Cute button award: One extra degree


3 comments:

Cindy said...

Saw your blog on the Yearn to Learn Linky Party! I'm a new follower!

sweettimein1stgrade.blogspot.com

Melissa Smith said...

Found you from the linky party at Yearn to Learn! I'm new to blogging also!

Mrs. Smith's First Grade Class

Shannon said...

Just saw that you linked to me- thank you! :) You rock....seriously!
{Going back to teaching gifted elementary students this year and starting another blog, but plan to keep up this one!}