Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Target Vinyl Wall Decals

Yesterday I was alone at Target. Alone. I may or may not have stayed for 2 hours. It’s not really relevant. Anyway, I was strolling through the aisles (did I mention my kids weren’t with me?) and I ended up on the hardware aisle, with Goo Gone, drawer pulls, and painter’s tape (which they now make in zebra print, if you ever need some- you’re welcome). I came across these pretties:
IMG_0532
Hungry Caterpillar and Brown Bear vinyl wall decals
IMG_0533
Dr. Seuss decals

How fun! I have the Seuss bulletin board set, but the decals would probably work on our red cabinets. I switched to Dr. Seuss décor last year, and I can’t really justify changing just yet, so I may have to add these to my wishlist! Any new Target finds I need to know about?

10 comments:

Ashley Snell said...

I am sooooo glad you have this blog! You inspire me!

mandytaylor said...

I kept seeing everyone else's and I figured I'd try it out! It's actually pretty easy. You should try it! :)

Melayne Marchese said...

Where in the world were these?? I have to go check them out tomorrow!!

mandytaylor said...

They were at the Target at Southpark Meadows. I found them in the housewares aisle, with paint stuff. They also had a big tree that was so cute, but I had to walk away...

vinyl stickers said...

nice stuff like it

Carmella Banker said...

hard working and amazing

Unknown said...

Amazing work.
_______________________
Flower Wall Stickers

marc monserrat said...

Los vinilos adhesivos de pared son una de las soluciones más efectivas a la hora de decorar las paredes de la casa

thequantumprint said...

Appreciative to you for sharing such a really lighting up post! by then during a general sense Visit Here
vinyl sticker decals

marc monserrat said...

You have a great imagination. I love the final result
vinilos decorativos